THE WORLD SACRA FAMIGLIA
The amateur sport association ASD sportiva GioCare was born in 2015 in order to foster sport in favour of guests, employees, relatives and friends of Fondazione Sacra Famiglia. In Fondazione, sport wants to be an educational instrument aiming at strengthening the single recipients’ skills: indeed, sport creates opportunities to meet different life experiences for mutual improvement of both disabled and able-bodied people. Therefore, sport becomes an instrument for social inclusion.
We want to revalue sport as a game by combining effort and joy, in order to improve life quality of people.
GioCare is affiliated with FIDAL-Federazione Italiana di Atletica Leggera for Athletics activities and with CSI-Centro sportivo italiano for other disciplines. The association offers its members many sports: golf, swimming, integrated football, dance, bocce, Athletics and orienteering activities.
The mission of GioCare is:
- publicizing the mission of Fondazione Sacra Famiglia
- fostering sport activity in favour of people with different skills
- supporting sport as a game to improve the life quality of people that play sports
- using sport as an instrument to create social relationships and communities
- thinking that sport is an educational instrument.